Madhu Bommala is a Director of Technical Services at TekLink International, Inc.
He has more than 18 years of Information Technology experience focusing on SAP, HANA, and Azure Technical Services. He has a proven career in managing global customers, leading projects, and architecting technical solutions.
Madhu currently leads the Technical Services Practice providing our clients affordable, high-quality technical solutions and managed services support.
A few of his accomplishments include:
- Hosted a large pharmaceutical client’s BW/BPC HANA landscape on AWS cloud with a 100% offshore delivery model of complete responsibility of hosting, installing with HA/DR, security implementation and technical support
- Implemented S/4HANA, BW/4HANA on Azure Cloud incl. the services like SLES Pacemaker, HANA replication, SAP DRD/HANA SDI/SLT/BODS for data transfer, Landscape Security, HA/DR solutions
- Built TekLink’s Innovation Labs with the latest SAP analytics and Big Data software for proof of concept, demonstration and training purposes
- Led the global technology team for over ten years
- Provided design and architectural services to many large Fortune 500 clients
Before joining TekLink in 2008, Madhu led the BASIS Practice at TATA Consultancy Services (TCS). He spent eight years in TCS as BASIS – Administrator, Lead, Architect, Delivery Manager, and BASIS Practice Lead. As Practice Lead, he was focused on global pre-sales support, delivery management, and global recruitment of BASIS employees. He was also actively involved in the delivery of BASIS services to over 1,000 SAP hosted internal customers.
Madhu has a Masters in Computer Science from the Indian Institute of Sciences – Bangalore (INDIA) and Bachelor’s degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering from JNTU – Hyderabad (INDIA).