Carlos is SAP Business Planning and Consolidation Director at TekLink International Inc. He has a strong technical and managerial background with over 20 years of SAP experience including SAP Business Intelligence (BI, Business Objects, HANA) project management and configuration, SAP Financial Planning (BPC, PBF, BPS, BW- IP and SAC) project management and configuration, Basis administration including but not limited to installation, security, production support, database and operating systems administration.
Carlos has participated in the implementation of complex financial planning scenarios for both the public and private sector. He has a thorough understanding of development, implementation and support, as well as exposure to many facets of system administration with Financial Planning projects. He has extensive knowledge and skills in assessing and delivering analytical solutions.
A few of his accomplishments include:
- Architected and managed the rollout of a Financial Management Analysis and Reporting BPC system for a fortune 500 Construction and Mining Equipment Corporate Planning group
- Architected and managed the rollout of a Global Financial planning BPC implementation for a fortune 500 Pharmaceutical company leveraging market share information to accelerate the sales planning process
- Architected and managed the rollout of a Global Financial planning BPC implementation for a fortune 500 Consumer Electronics company designing an extremely flexible and high-performance allocation engine to accurately assign SG&A cost to product lines.
- Has led several large public-sector budgeting implementations
- Has participated in projects in the US and abroad
- Has provided professional (finance and leadership) and technical training (SAP and Oracle)
- Participated in the development of a BPC system for an Industrial Products Company to capture their Annual Operating Plan and Forecasting
- Speaks English and Spanish fluently
Prior to joining TekLink in 2016, Carlos had many roles in other industry leading Fortune 500 companies as an S/4 HANA Senior Consultant, Practice Lead, Integration Architect, EPM Architect, BPC Integration Architect, Solution Architect and BW Architect/Senior Consultant.
Carlos has a bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Computer Science from Tecnologico de Monterrey.