SAP Business Warehouse “BW on HANA” is SAP’s new generation data warehouse built on the HANA database. Most significant aspect of BW on HANA is performance boost. It considerably accelerates a range of reporting and analytical tasks, bringing down their operative hours from days to hours. Furthermore, its cost effective and comes with array of new functionalities that add to the efficiency, providing quick ROI. It enables businesses to respond swiftly to shifting business conditions and make informed decisions allowing more granular slicing and dicing, to make root level changes and eliminate blockages proactively before they have a significant impact, thereby meeting the current generations business analytics requirements.
TekLink provides end to end services for BW on HANA, right from advisory to technical implementation, managed services and ongoing optimization. We categorize our services loosely under following heads:
- Strategy & roadmap, proof of concepts and execution
- BW on HANA in place Migration with DMO.
- BW on HANA Greenfield implementation
- Optimization post BW on HANA in-place migration
BW on HANA Migration (In place)
Steer through a thorough analysis, sizing and system preparation driving a comprehensive approach to implement BW on HANA in-place Migration with DMO.
Proof Of Concepts
Experience the latest features with the most advanced data modelling in SAP BW on HANA in practical with insights on our matured TekLink’s system Landscape
Custom tailored workshop for Eclipse BW-MT
Workshop to install and implement all the necessary components of new generation Eclipse based BW modelling tools in HANA Studio. Scenario based training for your enterprise BW Teams and Users to crawl, walk, run on how to use the BW modelling tools to model using the latest BW objects within HANA Studio
Business case development
Understand, analyze and propose solutions based on the complexity of individual business cases with the latest and greatest advanced features which you may be not aware of yet.
- Complete Fast track Assessment of your system landscape with a focus on the following areas:
- Review current BW landscape and functional areas.
- Review BW base installation to ensure all components are installed and functional.
- Evaluate currently used Design flows against best practice methodologies.
- Essential recommendations for needed pre-requisites to ramp up with advanced modelling techniques, and necessary upgrades