TekLink’s Trade Management Solution offerings are designed specifically to address some of the critical challenges faced in the consumer goods industry.
Two principle observations in consumer goods and retail industry that have helped us shape some of our main offerings are:
- Evolving omnichannel realities, and retail consolidation resulting in an increased pressure to decide on a competitive pricing strategy
- A change in the shopper behavior with regards to the channels they look at such as online or in-store, preferences such as healthy, indulgent, or any other value addition, e.g. post-purchase service, buying experience, and others.
These have further resulted in an increasing number of discerning customers making the brands actively modify their promotional strategies.
Also, many niche manufacturers are now addressing specific segments. They decide on their price points, the promotional strategies, and how to vary them as compared to the traditional products.
Consequently, the organizations must undergo a digital transformation to reengage, reimagine value, and reinvent formats to be able to survive and grow.
TekLink’s solutions enable our customers to address the above and more, by providing the following offerings:
- Customer / SKU Profitability & Mix Reporting
- Pricing Analytics
- E-commerce analytics: Brand Analytics, Shopper marketing analytics, POS analytics
- Health and Wellbeing (H&W) reporting
- Trade Management which includes TPM, Customer Planning (CBP), TCM, TFM, ATM & DSIM
- Advanced analytics
- Trade Management (Trade Promotion Management and Sales Volume Planning) Advisory and Blueprint Services
- TM implementation services for Customer Business Planning (CBP) and Trade Promotion Management (TPM)
- SAP Trade Promotion Management (TPM) upgrade
- Advanced offerings: ATMA (Advanced Analytics Trade Management), a.k.a. TPO (Trade Promotion Optimization)
We have developed accelerators that can be leveraged throughout the project to improve the quality of the solution as well to speed up the delivery. Some examples of our accelerators are:
- TekLink Labs environment for blueprinting
- Repository of project artifacts / frameworks based on prior project experience
- Business productivity improvement accelerators to help automate multiple aspects of the trade process
- Accelerators to speed up the development phase
- Templates for accelerating read-out preparation, documentation, and project plans
The TekLink key factors
- Listed by Gartner and POI (Promotion Optimization Institute) as one of the select few SAP TPM / TPO service partners
- One of the few SI’s with a proven track record of multiple successful SAP TM (Promotion management and customer business planning) projects in North America as well as Europe.
- Early mover advantages in SAP TM and HANA:
- World’s first TPM on HANA implementation at a large CPG company
- Tested SAP TM products before product launch (e.g. CBP 1.0 and 2.0)
- Early mover advantages with BW HANA and Enterprise HANA